Saturday, October 17, 2009

Mika and exams

Thursday night I drove to Boston with my friends Stephanie and Megan to see my officially favorite artist of all time, Mika. He is so amazing - his voice, creativity, originality, and energy. I highly recommend that everyone listen to him; I think it's literally impossible for anyone to dislike his music. I took lots of pictures and videos, of which I'll post a few here.



It was the best concert I've ever been to, and I've been to quite a few. The drive back was a little sketchy, however, since it was SNOWING on the highway. It was crazy! It looked like a blizzard. It didn't stick very much, though, so it we got back to school just fine. It was an amazing night. :)

Last night my bestie Eleni's friend Ethan took us to Amherst, a really nice town nearby where Eleni is from. We got ice cream and wandered around the UMass campus - very cold, but fun.

I am currently in the library studying for my three exams this week, and just doing homework. I can't wait to see John and Jenny next weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment