Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Still here

Just a quick update to say that I'm still alive! I have been super busy with school work - I spend at least 8 hours a week in the library, as well as many in my room studying. But I love all my classes still, especially World Politics and Biology. For World Politics I have started my blog which I'll be keeping for the rest of the semester. I chose to explore the controversial topic of whaling. Please visit, read and comment on my blog!

International Whaling

Really, the number of comments I get partially determines my grade, so PLEASE add your opinion!

The weather has been fantastic, and fall has definitely arrived. The days are shorter, the mornings crisp, and the leaves are about halfway changed.


Last week we had a fantastic surprise: Mountain Day! On Tuesday morning the bell rang for a long time, signaling that classes were cancelled, and it was Mountain Day. My new best friend Eleni and I hiked up the actual Mt. Holyoke in Skinner State Park and saw the gorgeous views of the Pioneer Valley, and all the way out to Vermont.


It is an awesome tradition, and I can't wait until next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment